Based in Aalborg, Denmark
Arcadia Fallen is a lighthearted Roleplaying experience with bright anime-aesthetics that doesn't pull its punches when it comes to matters of the heart or life and death. It features a dramatic yet optimistic story wherein everyone is flawed, but no one is defined by their flaws.
When a young alchemist apprentice is unwillingly bound to an illegal spirit, they suddenly find themselves drawn into a war between humanity and magic, and must join a group of unlikely heroes to escape their own doom, hopefully saving the world along the way.
Experience a Modern Fantasy Visual Novel, where your choices shape the personality of your character. Will you be shy, bold, or the one forever making jokes?
The world of Arcadia Fallen was originally conceived by Mette, who combined gorgeous Japanese-inspired anime aesthetics with enchanting Scandinavian storytelling. Accompanied by Daniel and Jesper, she sought to create a game that was about people rather than characters; where you are encouraged to be who you want to be, instead of who you need to be, in order to "win" the game.
- Venture on a journey with no bad endings. Your decisions will never keep you from going on but may influence what you will have to endure before you reach your goal.
- Dialogue options with tone labels. You decide whether your character is shy, bold, or the type to make a joke of any situation.
- Whether you want to become a master of alchemy, engage in a romance, or discover the mysteries of the world; how you spend your time is up to you.
- Create your alchemist in your own image or play out a fantasy.
- You decide how traumatic events sculpt and grow your alchemist's personality. When faced with a tragedy, will you be benevolent, or will you be vengeful?
- Spend time with your companions to build a deep platonic relationship or engage in a romance.
- You decide how you want to romance someone.
- Use your alchemy skills to solve crises, assist your companions, and change the world around you.
- Take on powerful demons with your alchemy skills and the help of an ancient artifact.
- Hone your skills to discover secret recipes.
Animated Intro YouTube
Gameplay Video .mp4
Music Showreel .mp4
Logo & Icon
- "Galdra Studios love Japanese games"
- Kensuke Shimoda, 4Gamer.net
- "Crowdfunding Chronicles: Arcadia Fallen"
- Tina Olah, RPGFan.com
Arcadia Fallen Demo
Available for free at itch.io.
Visit at kickstarter.com.
Assets for Youtube Videos
Download as .zip.
About Galdra Studios
Galdra Studios is a Danish video game company that are working on their debut title, Arcadia Fallen. Their aim is to explore narrative in games and create impressive interactive experiences that combine narrative and interaction.
More information on Galdra Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Arcadia Fallen Credits
Daniel S. Christensen
Business & Development, Galdra Studios
Art & Writing, Galdra Studios
Sound & Music, Galdra Studios
Social Media & Editing, Freelancer
Voice Director, New Philms
Voice of Morgan, Freelancer
Voice of Morgan, Freelancer
Voice of Mime, Freelancer
Voice of Victoria, Freelancer
Voice of Michael, Freelancer
Voice of Ann, Freelancer
Vocalist, Scarlet Moon
Background Artist, Freelancer